2015年10月1日 星期四

5 People I Talked Today

   There are 5 people I talked during the writing class today. The first person I met is Rita. She have been my classmate since three years ago. There are quit familiar between me and her. We have the same lovely hometown, Kaohsiung. She is a person who has great willing to join any kinds of activities and clubs which she interest in. For example, she love coffee so she joined the coffee club. She love to do her favorite sport, basketball in her free time, watching TV, and movie are also what she will do. She studied Spanish for her second language. The food she dislike are eggplant and loofah.

The second person I talked is Andy. He is Rita's boyfriend. He comes from Taipei, dancing is the sport that can make him feel relax. The second language he studied is Japanese, but he didn't mention about anything of Japan. He watched the movie  Mission Impossible recently and we loved it. There are two sister and parents in his family members.

The third person is Sam. He lives in Taichung, and there are two sisters, parents, and two little cats in his family. He is single now, I hope he can find his true love soon, cause I think he is a kind guy. He loves Japanese food such as sashimi. He have been America once before, and studied at there for a period of time, he also visited Thailand. He is an out-going person. He tried to make a cold joke sometimes, that makes me feel boring, but he must be a great one in the party.

The forth is Brain. Basketball is his favorite sport, he told me that his basketball skill is very well, but   I have no interest in it, no one can improve what he said is true. The other thing about him, he is single until now, almost two years past when he had girlfriend last time. One of the reason that he don't want to get a girlfriend is because he is afraid of having girlfriend. But I think he can't get the girl and no girl like her that make more sense. Even he is in the same class with me, but actually he is elder than me. He studied Japanese as his second language.

The last one I talked is Chiao, he comes form Taichung. He is different from other boy I talked, his favorite sport is baseball. He has a huge family member, two sisters, one brother, parents, and grandparents. The music style he loves is hip-hop. In all the food, he prefer bananas. He had been many countries, some of them are impress to him, like America, Korea, and Thailand. Today is first time I met him. I think he is a cool guy. I hope to spent the great time during the class with everyone.


102046118 RUBY

沒有留言:

張貼留言