2015年10月14日 星期三

Do you know any teenage mothers? Was there a shotgun wedding? Do you think that it is possible for a teenager to successfully raise a child?

 


 I knew some of teenage mothers, actually I have no comment about them. But I want to say that the society put them too much pressure and use the different way looking at them. They are as same as every normal mothers. Especially, they are teenagers is much more difficult to make any decision about their life. Undoubtedly, they paid the price, but this can't make sure that they will regret in the one day, because they just pay the hard time first, when their children grew up, they are not too old to spend time with their children. So it depends on many different situation, the most important thing is that you try not to make your life regret. I only heard one shotgun wedding, that's my schoolmate of elementary school and I'm not so close to that girl. I think that is possible for a teenager to successfully raise a child, but actually is the teenager's family to raise the child. How successfully raise a child it depends on how rich the family is, because raising a child need much money. If the parents can't even live well, how about the child?

沒有留言:

張貼留言