2015年10月14日 星期三

The Most Memorable Travel Experience in America.

 

 I have been America for a month when I was 16. That was a home stay program in Oregon. I spent three weeks for the class and had so much fun in the last week. The life in America was totally different from Taiwan. Everywhere as you can see is very large-scale, everything must have the super large size. The people there I met were my home parents and their three children, they show me much hospitality until I leave their house. In the shortly three weeks I also gain weight, because the food style there were alway hamburger, french fries, cans fruit, especially I ate ice cream almost everyday. That's why I gain weight.

    The class in Oregon is quite interesting, especially there were many activites after class. For example, we went to pick blueberries at a lovely farm. After that my home mom used the blueberries I picked, made the blueberry pie, that's the most delicious pie I have ever ate. Besides, we also had a wonderful day out in Washington, to visit the volcano, have a picnic, and boat riding there. This kind of activity is unusual in Taiwan. I appreciated every scenery I have seen. Another memorable experience was the national day of Unite States. Everyone walked on the street, and showed the flag on their bodies joined the parade of celebration, this pleasure atmospher just continue all day long on July 4 until the fireworks finished at night.

    After three weeks life in Oregon, next stop we were in Portland. Shopping at the woodburn outlet, everyone had good time at there, one of the reason is" TAX-FREE" . Then we arrived at California, it's totally different from Oregon. Too much memory in this state.Everything I had seen just on the picture, but when you are in California, everything came alive. It was my first time visit Disney Land and Universal Studio, this two places would be the dream one for   every children, I'm no exception, and I was so excited for that. Hollywood is also the good one that we didn't miss. Next magnificent place is Grand Canyon National Park, when I was in there that made  me feel that I'm so tinny of myself. That is the view that I'll never forget in my mimd. The last one is also the most favorite for me, Las Vegas. When I walked on the street in Las Vegas I even had no word to describe the city. Every constructure beside the street is gorgeous even the people. I was too young to gambling, but if I have the chance to visit again. I'll do something crazy and stay longer in this city, won't make myself regret any more.

    I'm grateful to my Daddy, because of him that I can had this incredible trip in U.S. Everything happened, everyone I met, and everywhere I went were the best nutrient of my lifetime. People can't stop traveling, because is the directest way to know yourself and seeing how beautiful of life and world. After traveling, you will know that where will you come back but where won't, then you will fine out the best way of your daily life and the most comfortable place you live. Traveling is the thing that I will never stop to do in my lifetime, hope everyone can live their ideal life and keep traveling.



10204618 RUBY
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言